Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It's A Wonderful Life

Welcome to my new web blog. I guess I signed up for this name and then I did not realize I had gotten it, so I have not posted anything to the blog. Welcome to anyone who may want to post on the blog. I hope to be able to use this to help people with their real estate concerns and to expand my horizons. I have a few ideas I will be implementing within the next few days.

I am also changing my web site. I am moving to a location with MLS availability. I wish I could have my site the exact way I envision it, but do not have the knowledge I need to do it myself, nor do I have the funds to pay for what I can envision. I plan to take the e-pro course some time this summer.

If you have found this based on any of the words in the description, please feel free to post and to ask any questions. I plan to set up several web links. My personal link at www.RuthArnold.com should be up and running with MLS access within this next week. It is currently available, but will be changing soon.

Welcome to my BLOG!! Ruth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just checking out your Blog Ruth.